"Bensenville Community Church, Presbyterian, held its first worship service in November of 1954, in the band room of Tioga School." (Tioga at that time held the upper grades. Green Street held the lower grades. Mohawk, Johnson and Blackhawk did not exist.) "Conway E. Ramseyer was the first minister and organizing pastor. The congregation outgrew the bandroom and moved to the Little Theater at the brand new Fenton High School in 1955. A farm on Church Road was purchased the next year as a site for the church. A condition of the sale was that the crop could be harvested before ground was broken."
Quoted section is from Bensenville by Martha Kirker Jones 1976