1984 Time Capsule
Jill Holopigian, Director of BCPL; Barbara Wanzung, Library Trustee;
Roseanne Criel; Diane Matusiak, Library Trustee
A time capsule was buried on library property for the Bensenville Centennial
The grinding stones are from the mill of John Henry Franzen who came to Addison Township in 1843 and homesteaded on Wood Street near the current St. Alexis.
Linseed oil was extracted from flaxseed and shipped to Chicago to make paints.
Back to Bensenville Library