The Bensenville Library offers proctoring services free of charge. If you would like to have an exam proctored, please read the guidelines and apply below.
- Proctoring is available to the public. A Bensenville Public Library card is not required.
- There is no charge for proctoring exams.
- Please bring a photo ID when you check in for proctoring.
- You must apply for proctoring at least one week before the date of the test to ensure that a room will be available.
- Please let us know if your proctored tests exceeds the three hour limit.
- Proctoring is available:
- Monday and Wednesday: 1:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 9:00 a.m.to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday proctoring available by appointment only, at the discretion of the proctor.
- There is no proctoring on Sunday.
- If your institute requests information of the proctor, please fill out an application.
- We can accommodate print and online exams. We are not able to install any software or disable any features of our network to accommodate your test. The student is responsible for finding out if any special conditions exist for online testing, and for arranging and verifying the delivery of print exams.
Ready to apply? Apply here.
For more information, please contact Parish Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (630) 766-4642.