Please Pardon Our Dust...
We will be re-carpeting the library beginning on Wednesday, February 26, 2020!
- The Library is still open normal hours!
- These updates will take place in the Youth Services and Adult Services Departments of the Library, as well as in the staff offices.
- During this project, there may be times when areas of the Library are closed, but we will stage those areas in phases and allow patron access as best as we possibly can.
- Please see a staff member if you need assistance accessing any items or materials.
- The project is estimated to be completed in March 2020.
- We will update this page with revised construction news and information as it occurs.
- If you have any further questions, please contact Library Director David Sieffert at (630) 766-4642.
As of February 21, 2020, we have begun preparations for our upcoming carpeting project in our Youth Services Department. More construction updates TBA.
Patron access to materials may be limited. Please see a staff member if you need help accessing items in an area under construction.