New to the Library! With Comics Plus®, you have unlimited access to thousands of digital comics, graphic novels, and manga — including popular and award-winning titles for every age range and interest.
Access titles using a smartphone, tablet, or web browser. And best yet, there is never a wait to read! All titles are available for unlimited access and simultaneous use!
Start exploring Comics Plus! The Library offers three different Comics Plus options so patrons can make the best decision for themselves and their families:
Full Library: This option provides access to materials for all ages including children, teens, and adults. Includes mature content.
Teen Library: This option includes content appropriate for ages 11-17. Popular titles: So I’m a Spider, So What?, Windmaker, Sheets
Children’s Library: This option includes content appropriate for ages 5-10. Popular titles: Sonic the Hedgehod, Quince, Big Nate
- Click “Read” to borrow the item.
- There are no holds, no waits, and no fines… All titles are available for unlimited access and simultaneous use!
- Click on “My Shelf” to see all items you’ve borrowed, including items that have expired.
- Expired items will stay in your account, like a reading history.
- To remove an item from My Shelf in the app, tap on a title and a new window will open asking if you want to borrow again or delete. Click “Delete” to remove the title from “My Shelf.”
- To remove an item from My Shelf on the Comics Plus website, mouse over the item and click the minus sign (-).
- If you are having trouble logging in or browsing the Comic Plus collection, please contact the Library at (630) 766-4642. Stop by and a staff member will be happy to assist you.